Splendor With A Touch of the Outdoors
This stunning room boasts floor to ceiling windows overlooking our apple orchard on the outskirts of the Carolinian Forest and is the perfect setting for an afternoon celebration.
The ceremony is hosted outdoors, facing the orchard or amongst the trees in a shaded area. A cocktail and canapé reception will follow on the Orchard Terrace. Guests will be welcomed into the Orchard Room for a seasonally inspired three-course lunch.
Maximum 56 Guests OR Maximum 30 Guests (with COVID restrictions)
Size: 1,300 sq. ft.
Hours: 11:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Wedding Amenities & Features
- Ceremony setup includes white cushioned folding chairs for ceremonies on the grass
- Registry table and two pillars
- Outdoor standing reception area is available
- Dining setup includes five foot round tables (seating for eight) provided by Langdon Hall, table settings adorned with white linen tablecloths, grey skirt/underlay, white linen napkins, elegant glassware and silverware
- Stylish Langdon Hall printed menus, name cards and a seating chart
- Three inch pillar candles in a clear glass holder and table numbers for each dining table
- Cake table and gift table
- DJ table
- Access to the function room sound system, microphone, and podium
- The perfect setting for your photographs on beautifully landscaped grounds and gardens
- Waiter service for cocktail reception and throughout event with no bar minimum spend
- Access to event space up to three hours prior to ceremony for setup
- Dance floor available (additional fee may apply)