Intimate & Rich With History
Colonel Langdon’s Room is the perfect location for an intimate wedding celebration. Situated in our Main House, Colonel Langdon’s was the original dining room for the house.
This space features a long antique dining table, wood-burning fireplace, and windows overlooking the grounds. An adjoining private conservatory is the perfect venue for the ceremony and reception prior to dinner.
Maximum 20 Guests
Size: 756 sq. ft.
Hours: 4:30 p.m.–11:00 p.m.
Wedding Amenities & Features
- Ceremony setup includes chiavari chairs and a registry table
- Wedding guests are seated together at a rectangular antique dining table
- Dining table adorned with a white linen tablecloth, white linen napkins, elegant glassware and silverware
- Three inch pillar candles in a clear glass holder for dining table
- Stylish Langdon Hall printed menus and name cards
- Cake table and gift table
- Access to a portable speaker for the ceremony and background music
- The perfect setting for your photographs on beautifully landscaped grounds and gardens
- Waiter service for cocktail reception and throughout event with no bar minimum spend
- Access to event space up to three hours prior to ceremony
- Guest room commitments are required for dinner celebrations