It would be our pleasure to welcome you and your beloved, well behaved pet to Langdon Hall.
Pet-designated rooms are located on the terrace level of the Cloister Building with easy access to the outdoors. In order to bring your pet along we require guests to have a valid credit card and a completed Pet Policy on their reservation. A non-refundable cleaning fee of $50 per pet will be charged.
While visiting us with your pet please keep in mind that not everyone is as passionate about pet ownership as we are. We trust that you will maintain control of your pet's actions and noise so that it doesn't adversely affect the experience of your fellow guests.
To ensure a comfortable stay for yourself and your fellow guests please read and observe the following guidelines:
Please Note the Following:
Guests must have a valid credit card on their reservation in order to bring a pet.
- A limited number of pet-designated rooms are available. Arrangements to bring your pet must be made in advance through Reservations. Pet-friendly rooms are located on the terrace level of the Cloister Building. We reserve the right to limit the total number of pets on the property at any one time.
- A non-refundable cleaning fee of $50 per pet is to be paid upon check-in. There is a limit of two pets allowed.
- A refundable $300.00 deposit will be held in the event that the pet causes damage and/or audible disruption or is otherwise a cause of guest complaints. In this case, the Hotel reserves the right to require the guest to remove the pet. If the guest is not available to remove the pet, the Hotel reserves the right to remove the pet and relocate it to another part of the Hotel until that time that the guest can make other arrangements.
- No dangerous animals or animals perceived to be threatening will be allowed. If the pet at any time threatens another guest or a Hotel associate, the Hotel reserves the right to request the pet’s removal.
- In the event of a noise complaint or any other inconvenience to other guests resulting from the pet’s behaviour, the Hotel reserves the right to charge the pet owner’s account for any rebates given to the complainants.
- The pet must be kept in a pet carrier when Hotel associates must be in the room to clean or provide other services and/or if you plan on leaving the pet by itself. If no carrier is available, guests must exit the room with the pet while Hotel services are being undertaken. If pets can’t be put in a carrier during times guests aren’t in a guest room, pet services must be arranged at the guest’s expense to ensure the pet doesn’t cause damage to the room or noise disruption to other guests. Hotel associates reserve the right not to enter rooms where a pet may be unpenned and by itself. In this case, the service will not be completed.
- The Hotel prohibits pets from all of the following areas: pool, fitness centre, spa, guest rooms not designated for pets, and all dining areas.