Elegance & Intimacy
Once the ladies’ parlour, the Red Room offers an elegant spot in our Main House and is the perfect setting for an intimate wedding celebration.
A beautiful 19th Century antique table is situated alongside a wood-burning fireplace, which provides all of the elegant accessories necessary for a cozy celebration. Your ceremony will be hosted in the adjoining private conservatory with cocktails to follow.
Not available for the remainder of 2020
(630 sq. ft.)
Hours: 11:30 a.m.–4:00 p.m. or 5:00 p.m.–11:00 p.m.
Red Room & Adjoining Conservatory
WEDDING AMENITIES & FEATURES
- Ceremony setup includes chiavari chairs and a registry table
- Wedding guests are seated together at a rectangular antique dining table
- Dining table adorned with a white linen tablecloth, white linen napkins, elegant glassware and silverware
- Three inch pillar candles in a clear glass holder for dining table
- Stylish Langdon Hall printed menus and name cards
- Cake table and gift table
- Access to a portable speaker for the ceremony and background music
- The perfect setting for your photographs on beautifully landscaped grounds and gardens
- Waiter service for cocktail reception and throughout event with no bar minimum spend
- Access to event space up to three hours prior to ceremony