Our Largest Wedding Space
Langdon Hall’s largest event space accommodates up to 120 guests for a seated meal. Located by the lower garden, this elegantly appointed space offers floor to ceiling windows with a stunning garden view.
From May to October, a ceremony can be hosted outside in the venue’s adjoining Summer House, an open-aired wood timber pavilion. A reception will follow on the lawns and move inside for the meal and dance.
Maximum 120 Guests OR
Maximum 50 Guests (with COVID restrictions)
(2,400 sq. ft.)
Hours: 4:30 p.m.–1:00 a.m.
Firshade Room & Summer House
WEDDING AMENITIES & FEATURES
- Ceremony setup includes cross-back chairs
- Registry table and two pillars
- Outdoor standing reception area is available
- Dining setup includes five foot round tables (seating for eight) provided by Langdon Hall, table settings adorned with white linen tablecloths, grey skirt/underlay, white linen napkins, elegant glassware and silverware
- Stylish Langdon Hall printed menus, name cards and a seating chart
Three inch pillar candles in a clear glass holder and table numbers for each dining table
- Cake table and gift table
- DJ table
- Access to the function room sound system, microphone, and podium
- The perfect setting for your photographs on beautifully landscaped grounds and gardens
- Waiter service for cocktail reception and throughout event with no bar minimum spend
- Access to event space up to three hours prior to ceremony for setup
- Built-in dance floor