An Ideal Meeting Location
With six unique meeting venues to select from, Langdon Hall is an ideal meeting location for small to medium sized group events up to 60 participants.
Our corporate packages are structured to help your group achieve a successful meeting, event, or conference. Contact one of our conference team members to get started today.
Meeting Participant Rates
$135.00 per participant. Taxes and gratuities are additional. Extended to groups of five or more. Please contact group sales directly for availability of day programs.
- Continental Breakfast in the meeting room
- Meeting Room on a 8am – 5pm basis with complimentary screen, 1 flipchart, power bars, pads, pens, water and candies
- Buffet lunch or working lunch in meeting room (min. 10 participants)
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- Continuous coffee, tea, juice and soda selection throughout the meeting.
- Afternoon snack break of freshly baked cookies
(for groups of 20 or more)
Please note: Availability changes frequently. Please contact us directly for specific requests. For smaller group requests, or availability in June and later, please contact us directly.
Group Dining Rates
Stay for dinner following your Day Meeting!
Dinner for small groups up to 10 guests:
Add a three course dinner from the a la carte menu to your Day Meeting Package for $95.00 per person plus taxes and gratuities.
Dinner for groups with 11 participants or more:
Add a set three course dinner (set starter, choice of main course, set dessert with coffee and tea) to your Day Meeting Package for an additional $90.00 plus taxes and gratuities. Specific guest selection, or a completely set menu, is required in advance if party is 60 or more.
Corporate rates available Sunday through Thursday for requests of five or more rooms. Value rates available January – March.
A nightly room-only rate will be extended to your event which includes deluxe accommodation in the House or Cloister wing with each guest room offering a queen or king size feather bed, a sitting area with wood-burning fireplace, evening turndown service, complimentary overnight parking, high-speed wireless internet access, coffee/tea service, plush robes and luxury bath with soaking tub and walk-in shower. Upgraded accommodation is available by request for a fee.
*Two bedded rooms are limited.
For events not reserved as part of a Corporate package, the following charges apply.
DAILY ROOM RENTALS
- Firshade Room & Hall: $3,000.00
- Orchard Room: $1,250.00
- Room #26: $250.00
- Carolinian Room: $500.00
- Room #25: $250.00
- Colonel Langdon’s Room: $350.00
- Red Room: $300.00
- Main Dining Room: $550.00
Food & Beverage Estimates
- Continental Breakfast: $28.00**
- Served Hot Breakfast: $35.00**
- Plated Three Course Lunch: $75.00**
- Buffet Lunch: $75.00**
- Plated Three Course Dinner: $90.00**
** Taxes and 18% service charge is in addition
Beverages not included.
Start Planning Your Langdon Hall Experience!
Contact our Conference Team to get started today.