Celebrate the arrival of Langdon Hall's cookbook with an in-person cooking experience.
Saturday, April 16th, 2022 with 10:30 am, 12:30 pm and 2:30 pm kitchen demonstrations
Executive Chef Jason Bangerter will be conducting three cooking demonstrations featuring items from the new cookbook. A portion of the proceeds from the demonstrations will go towards Bike To Care and Femmes du Vin, a grassroots women’s organization dedicated to amplifying the voices of all women in wine through continued education, scholarships and mentorships.
For more information about Femmes du Vin, please click here.
To purchase your seat, please click the RSVP button below. We have 12 seats available for each of the 3 kitchen demonstrations — you will be able to select the number of seats you would like to purchase when checking out.
We hope you will join us for this exciting event.
Seat Price: $250 CAD per person, inclusive of taxes
- Come with a friend and spend a Saturday at Langdon Hall.
- Arrive to a tour of the greenhouse and book signing prior to the demonstration.
- Enjoy an hour with Jason as he cooks for you and shares stories and tips from the cookbook.
- Sample some of Langdon Hall’s great cuisine with lunch in the Main House Dining Room.
- Signed cookbook
- $75 gift card towards lunch
- A cooking demonstration and greenhouse tour
Please RSVP below to reserve your spot(s)
Help Support A Great Cause!
On May 9th and 10th, 2022, Chefs and Sommeliers from France and elsewhere — including our own, Chef Jason Bangerter — will join together in Beaune to push themselves to their physical limits by participating in a test of cycling endurance that will see them covering 200km of Burgundy’s viticultural heartland.
A total of 100 participants will take part in this inaugural event, with the aim of each individual racer not to reach the finishing post first, but to take up the challenge and to raise a minimum of $30,000.00 as a team. The entire sum of money raised by the participating teams will be handed over to organizations working towards the training of up-and-coming young chefs and sommeliers, within their own region.
- Julie Garton - Wine Director, Four Seasons Hotel & Café Boulud
- Jason Bangerter - Executive Chef, Langdon Hall
- Krysta Oben - Wine Director, Paris Paris & Co-Founder, Grape Witches
- James Peden - Director of Operations, Liberty Entertainment Group
- Emily Pearce - Wine Director, The York Club
- Tony Amaro - Owner, Opus Restaurant
- Sheila Flaherty - European Category Manager, Halpern Wine
- Tommy Kelly - New World Category Manager, Halpern Wine
Team Canada is proud to be riding in support of Femmes du Vin.
Every dollar raised will be donated to this grassroots women's organization, dedicated to amplifying the voices of all women in wine, through continued education, scholarships and mentorships.