Help Support A Great Cause!
On May 9th and 10th, 2022, Chefs and Sommeliers from France and elsewhere — including our own, Chef Jason Bangerter — will join together in Beaune to push themselves to their physical limits by participating in a test of cycling endurance that will see them covering 200km of Burgundy’s viticultural heartland.
A total of 100 participants will take part in this inaugural event, with the aim of each individual racer not to reach the finishing post first, but to take up the challenge and to raise a minimum of $30,000.00 as a team. The entire sum of money raised by the participating teams will be handed over to organizations working towards the training of up-and-coming young chefs and sommeliers, within their own region.
- Julie Garton - Wine Director, Four Seasons Hotel & Café Boulud
- Jason Bangerter - Executive Chef, Langdon Hall
- Krysta Oben - Wine Director, Paris Paris & Co-Founder, Grape Witches
- James Peden - Director of Operations, Liberty Entertainment Group
- Emily Pearce - Wine Director, The York Club
- Tony Amaro - Owner, Opus Restaurant
- Sheila Flaherty - European Category Manager, Halpern Wine
- Tommy Kelly - New World Category Manager, Halpern Wine
Team Canada is proud to be riding in support of Femmes du Vin.
Every dollar raised will be donated to this grassroots women's organization, dedicated to amplifying the voices of all women in wine, through continued education, scholarships and mentorships.
Start Planning Your Langdon Hall Experience!
Contact our team at Reservations to get started today.