• Born 02-20-71, St. John’s, NL
Awards & Achievement:
• Executive Chef, Langdon Hall Country House Hotel and Spa
-Received Toronto Life 4 stars, 2005 – present.
-CAA/AAA 5 diamond Award 2005-present.
-Prepared dinner at The James Beard House, 2008.
-The Taittinger Award of Excellence, 2009
-Relais and Châteaux “Grand Chef “designation, 2009
-Toronto Life “Top 10” Restaurants in Toronto, 2009
-Forbes Travel Guide 4 star, formerly Mobil, 2009-present.
-S. Pellegrino 100 Worlds Best Restaurant List #77, 2010
-Pinnacle Award National Chef of The Year, 2010
-Conde Naste Traveller, Readers Choice Award, 2011&2012 #1 Hotel in Canada
-Ontario Hostelry Institute Gold Award – Chef, 2011
-Gold Medal Plates – Gold Medal – Toronto 2011
• At 32, selected by the Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts to take over Truffles Restaurant to be one of their youngest 5 diamonds restaurant chefs in North America.
• The Wedgewood Hotel, Relais and Chateaux Executive Sous Chef, Vancouver, BC
• Named as one of “Canada’s Top 10 Rising Stars” by Food Service and Hospitality Magazine August 1999
• Worked with renowned Chef JC Novelli, Les Saveur de Jean-Christophe Novelli.
• Selected to be a part of the Savoy Groups Apprenticeship program, London, UK
• Received scholarship to work and train as a chef in Japan for one year.
• Attended Georgian College for both Culinary Management and Hotel Management.
• Truffles Restaurant- Four Seasons Toronto (Five Diamond Award)
• Four Seasons Vancouver
• Wedgewood Hotel, Vancouver
• Fairmont Newfoundland Hotel
• Novelli Group Restaurants – London
• The Berkeley Hotel – London
• The Swallow Royal Hotel - Bristol, England
• Sunvalley Hotel – Japan
• Delta Meadowvale Resort & Conference Centre – Mississauga
• Four Seasons Minaki Lodge – Minaki, Ontairo (now closed)
Passions and Interests
• Cooking with his three children
• Collecting Cookbooks
• Being able to spend time with farmers and producers